It’s the time of year when parents are preparing their children for back to school. Following these safety tips and protocols will keep your youngsters safe.
- Arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- Make sure your child stays out of the street, remains calm and avoids rough behavior while waiting for the bus.
- Stand at least 3 giant steps (or about six feet) away from the curb.
- Make sure your child understands they must stay seated and keep their head and arms inside the bus at all times.
- Never shout or distract the driver.
- No loud behavior, teasing or bullying.
- Never walk in the bus driver’s “blind spot”. This is the space from the front of the bus moving out to 10 feet.
- Let the bus to come to a complete stop before getting on or off.
Presented by www.PatchUpKit.com..supporting safety and wellness for you, your friends and family!
Toll Free 855-979-7211